Ebony Angel's Thoughts
Just random thoughts of mine.
Some Favorite Quotes
Carolyn's favorite quotes
Goodreads Quotes
Good Reads
Carolyn's book montage
Powered by Goodreads.com
My Library
About Me
Ebony Angel
St. Louis County, Missouri, United States
View my complete profile
Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(8)
▼
November
(3)
New Book Club
"The Brutal Telling"
The Lost Symbol
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(3)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
"The Brutal Telling"
This was my first time reading a book by this Author and of course my first Chief Inspector Gamache novel.
I must say I enjoyed it to the fullest. A murder mystery with a moral.
What more can I say.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment